Wednesday 31 October 2012

Zbrush Day 18- Refining to another Level


Today i found out about something really good that i can use for my model. Its called Clay Polish and it is in the geometry section. From what i can see, it seems to highlight the edges where they're straight as you can see from the above image of my characters wire-frame the edges are creased.


As you can see from this image, it clearly shows how effective the clay polish has been, because I am going to recreate the model's topology again, it doesn't matter about the edges.

 This is the back of the model, This feature of zbrush has made the whole of my model a lot more crispier and more hard-edged which is exactly what I was looking for.

 This is the hand of the model, I liked how it worked on the hands as well, now all I have to do is do a good job on texturing the model and making a good retopology.

This is the lower leg of the model, I like how it worked on the knee guards as well. I am now finished with making the sculpture now I got to texture and retopologise it. Which will take a lot of time because I have had no experience with either. 

 This is the front and back view of the model, I am very pleased with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment