Tuesday 16 October 2012

Zbrush Day 6- More Extracting



Today I started to shape out the helmet more and still give it that sharp hard edge look, using the same techniques as before I was moving ahead.



 I finished most of the head today it was getting a lot faster using these techniques, and the results were also very satisfying because I was achieving that hard edge look. Although it was missing detail which maybe I can do later


 
I was getting a lot of sub-tools though which did make it very confusing sometimes when I extracted something new. That was the sub-tools just for the helmet and the whole body would be a lot more so I looked into a way to merge them so it makes the computer a lot faster and processing.

This is a render of the helmet without the base mesh underneath, it looks very good but can be still refined.

No comments:

Post a Comment